Marketing: Bassett Engineering, municipal and environmental engineers, winner of one national and multiple state awards, has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing professional in Montoursville, PA. Candidate must possess marketing and people skills, accuracy, a strong knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint; Publisher and WordPress are ideal.
- Work closely with engineers including management to create, maintain, organize and update marketing materials, flyers and files.
- Maintain and update firm’s website and social media content.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Write technical and cost proposals.
- Prepare for and attend municipal conventions.
- Update SF-330 information, including financial data.
Qualities include organization and attention to detail. Previous marketing experience and Public speaking/people skills are plusses.
Excellent salary and benefits including health care and retirement. Send resume in confidence to Bassett Engineering Inc., 1440 Broad Street, Montoursville PA 17754 or email@example.com.
Engineering Openings. Major increase on wastewater, bridges, land development, roads, dams, SWM. Work includes survey, construction management and inspection. Required: BS/BA in Civil or Environmental Engineering + EIT within 1 year, 1-2 years consulting exp.; PE a plus. Desired: AutoCAD/Civil 3D, survey experience.
Civil: Municipal & private projects including roads, bridges, land development, culverts, damns, bridge inspection. Desired: NBIS/PennDOT Cert. Bridge Inspection.
Environmental: Wastewater incl. nutrient removal & anaerobic digest., SWM, environ. permits, water. Act 537 Plans, studies, designs, CM.
Tremendous growth potential for the professional and the firm. Excellent salary and benefits including health care and retirement. Send resume to Bassett Engineering Inc., 1440 Broad Street, Montoursville, PA 17754 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org