Project Manager – Wastewater
Bassett Engineering, Inc. is actively seeking a Project Manager to join our office. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to join a well-established and expanding organization, then Bassett is the place for you! The full-time position centers around working with the principal of the firm to complete various accounting and bookkeeping tasks as well as to drive our financial strategy.
About Our Firm:
Bassett Engineering is a state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering firm ready to assist clients with engineering services including the study and design of water treatment, storage and distribution systems, wastewater collection and treatment systems, roadway reconstruction & resurfacing, bridge & culvert replacements, streetscape enhancements, land development and/or subdivisions and reviews. Full Service includes funding assistance, environmental permitting, NBIS bridge inspections, gas industry assistance, plus surveying.
- Serve in a Project Manager role including the planning, analysis, and design of wastewater projects ranging from conventional to innovative types.
- Perform design calculations and plan/specifications development.
- Review design calculations, construction cost estimates, and plans developed by other Engineers.
- Complete inspection and field work.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from others.
- Ability to work in a team environment or to work independently on specific project tasks.
- Some local travel required.
- 4-5 years’ experience
- BS/BA in Civil and/ or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience on AutoCAD and/ or Civil 3D, SewerCAD, or Biowin.
- 7-10 years of wastewater design and consulting experience.
- Professional Engineers License.
- $74,000 – $106,000