Bassett Engineering, Inc. is actively seeking a CAD Designer to join our office. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to join a well-established and expanding organization, then Bassett is the place for you!
The position includes working directly with Engineers, Surveyors, and Project Managers to design wastewater systems, roads, bridges, culverts, land developments, dams, water systems, stormwater management, and treatment facilities.
About Our Firm:
Bassett Engineering is a state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering firm ready to assist clients with engineering and surveying services including:
- Study, design, and construction phase engineering of bridge & culvert replacements
- Wastewater collection, conveyance, and treatment
- Roadway reconstruction and resurfacing
- Land developments, and subdivisions
- Water treatment, storage, and distribution
- Dams and buildings
- Streetscape enhancements
- NBIS bridge inspections
- Gas industry assistance
- Full Services including environmental permitting, funding assistance, drone photography, and aerial mapping
- Multi-disciplined CAD Designer for wastewater, road, bridge, land development, and other projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, and other drafting softwares to prepare technical drawings.
- Work with survey team members to convert survey data to existing condition plans.
- Work with engineers and other positions to produce drawings that meet specifications.
- Prepare and maintain company drawing standards and templates.
- Pilot new drafting softwares as they become available.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment or to work independently on specific project tasks.
- Associate degree in Engineering Technology or CAD Technology, or minimum two full years of drafting experience.
- Civil engineering design experience.
- Experience in Civil 3D, Microstation, Revit, or other drafting softwares.
As an employee at Bassett Engineering, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- A Simple IRA with 3% employer match
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement plan of up to $4,500 per year
- Professional License fee coverage for the state of PA
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicles for work-related travel
- Additional benefits