Cummins Township, Lycoming County
- New structural frame that consisted of 8 x 8 timbers and pre-engineered roof trusses.
- Four garage doors, three shed doors.
- Metal siding, roofing, interior liner panels, garage and man-doors.
- Concrete floor designed to support dump trucks and construction equipment.
- Garage insulated by spray-on foam insulation in the side walls and blown-in fiberglass above the ceiling liner panel.
- Propane fire ceiling mounted space heaters, LED lighting, electrical receptacles.