Marketing Assistant – Williamsport Area
Bassett Engineering, Inc. is actively seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our office. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to join a well-established and expanding organization, then Bassett is the place for you! The full-time position centers on working with the principal of the firm to complete various marketing and admin tasks as well as to drive our company’s brand.
About Our Firm:
Bassett Engineering is a state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering firm ready to assist clients with engineering services including the study and design of water treatment, storage and distribution systems, wastewater collection and treatment systems, roadway reconstruction & resurfacing, bridge & culvert replacements, streetscape enhancements, land development and/or subdivisions and reviews. Full Service includes funding assistance, environmental permitting, NBIS bridge inspections, gas industry assistance, plus surveying.
- Work closely with engineers including management to create, maintain, organize and update marketing materials, flyers and files.
- Maintain and update firm’s website and social media content.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Write technical and cost proposals.
- Prepare for and attend municipal conventions.
- Organize meetings with clients
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in WordPress, Microsoft Publisher, Word, and PowerPoint
- Graphic Design skills a plus
- Public Speaking/People Skills
- 2 years of experience in a marketing role
- Bachelors or Associates degree in marketing
- 4 years of experience in a marketing role
- Familiarity with Graphic Design Programs
- Engineering Marketing Experience