Project Manager – Bridges
Bassett Engineering, Inc. is actively seeking a Bridge Project Manager to join our office. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to join a well-established and expanding organization, then Bassett is the place for you! The position includes working on projects that require judgment, independent evaluation, adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of bridge engineering assignments and related fields. Make decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represent the organization in project meetings with clients in order to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
About Our Firm:
Bassett Engineering is a state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering firm ready to assist clients with engineering and surveying services including the study, design and construction phase engineering of bridge & culvert replacements; wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment; roadway reconstruction; land developments and subdivisions; water treatment, storage and distribution; dams and buildings. Full Services include environmental permitting, funding assistance, drone photography and aerial mapping.
- Serve in a Project Manager role including the planning analysis and design of bridge and other structural projects ranging from conventional to innovative types.
- Train Engineers to perform structural load calculations and bridge plan/specifications development.
- Review design calculations, construction cost estimates, and plans developed by other Engineers.
- Train Engineers to utilize structural and bridge design softwares.
- Prepare letters and reports:
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong technical skills in Engineering analysis and design combined with a proven background of technical leadership on these types of projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and bridge design and load rating softwares.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
BS/BA in Civil and or Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- Professional Engineering License.
- 4-5 years of structural design and consulting experience.
- Master’s Degree in Civil and or Structural Engineering is desired.
- $74,000 – $106,000